Can't decide what to make for dinner? Why not try our Coconut Ginger Curry Clams!
This curry is so good to have for dinner when paired with rice or even noodles. Nothing like curry to keep you warm on a cold winter day. Check out the recipe below!
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 cloves fresh garlic, grated
1 teaspoon NRGY Honey Ginger Detox Bland
3 teaspoons red curry paste
1 teaspoon fish sauce
1/2 teaspoon of brown sugar
1 cup chicken broth or 1 cup of hot water mixed with 1 teaspoon of HonDashi (Bonito Fish Soup Stock)
1 cup coconut milk
2 pounds of Manilla clams, rinsed and cleaned
1 small lime cut into wedges
Coconut Ginger Curry Clams Recipe:
1. Heat the olive oil in a medium pot over medium heat.
2. Add the garlic and ginger. Cook for 2-3 minutes until garlic is fragrant but not burned.
3. Add the red curry paste, NRGY Honey Ginger and the fish sauce.
4. Stir the paste until it has thinned out with the oil.
5. Pour the chicken broth and coconut milk into the pot. Stir the broth mixture for a couple of seconds until well mixed.
6. Add the clams and cooked covered for 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until clams have opened. Discard any clams that are still closed.
7. Simmer for 3 minutes if you want the broth to be a little bit thicker.
8. Transfer the clams and broth to a large serving bowl and squeeze a tablespoon of fresh lime juice over the dish.
9. Serve additional lime wedges on the side. Enjoy!