As the weather is starting to get cold, one of our favourite things to make at home is soup. Today, we would like to share with you our Turmeric-Ginger Potato soup. This soup is not only delicious and hearty but also full of nutrients. It's very comforting and filling too.
Cozy Turmeric-Ginger Potato Soup 🥔
This soup is absolutely the best and always requested during this time of year. Grab the recipe here and tag your friend.
Feels like winter is here in So Cal. I was feeling so cold all day and I knew I had to have some cozy soup to warm me up.
This recipe is easy and you can put it on the table in less than an hour.
Happy new week!
Turmeric-Ginger Potato Soup Ingredients:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or any other vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tsp NRGY Honey Turmeric Metabolism Kickstart
- 1⁄2 tsp NRGY Honey Ginger Detox Blend
- 1 tsp HonDashi mix with 1 cup of hot water (can be substituted with chicken/vegetable stock)
- 1 cup peeled and cubed potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup light coconut milk or milk
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- Dehydrated chive rings
- Deep-fried shallots
- Roasted sesame seeds
1. In a soup pot, heat oil over medium-low heat. Add onions and cook for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add garlic. Sauté for a few min.
2. Add potatoes. Sauté for a few min. Add the veggie stock. Cook for 15 minutes or until vegetables are very soft.
3. Puree the ingredients in a blender or puree the whole amount directly in the pot with an immersion blender. Add the milk and let it simmer for 5 min.
4. Check if you like the consistency of the soup. Add more stock or water if desired and adjust the seasonings.
5. Garnish with dehydrated chive rings, roasted sesame seeds and deep-fried shallots.